Cara Kelly has been a member of the Canine to Five team since June 2010. Upon returning home to Baltimore after three adventurous years in Jackson Hole, she wanted a job that suited her love for the outdoors, nature, and animals. Canine to Five was the perfect solution. She and her boyfriend, Brendan, live on a farm in Sparks, MD, with their two labs Riley and Moose. When she’s not walking dogs, Cara is a singer/songwriter and active musician in the Baltimore music scene.
Visit www.carakellyandthetelltale.com for upcoming shows or to download some of her tunes!
- Favorite Food: Pizza, definitely pizza
- Favorite Toy: My guitars
- Favorite Past Time: Playing music and hiking with my pup
- Naughtiest Deed: I’ve snuck backstage at a concert or two…
- Pet Peeves: People who don’t love dogs. They are not to be trusted.
- Known Accomplices: My 11 year old black lab, Moose and my band mates…not sure who is hairier!